The right target market specific to your private PT practice. Not just anyone or everyone! Figure out how to avoid basic barriers in selecting the accurate audience.
- Market: The person or group you are marketing your practice to.
- Media: Whether it is in your local newspaper, an email or on Facebook.
- Message: The copy and content you are delivering to your market.
- Make a list of your 10 favorite patients of all time.
- Write down the various demographics of those 10 patients (gender, interests, age, things you had in common etc)
- Link to demographic tool.
- Book – Ask
To your private practice success,
P.S. Want to level up your Physical Therapy marketing and double your practice size in the next three years?
Well, I just put together a free PT cheatsheet and online training that reveals this….
And you can access it for free.
In it, I reveal how to match your marketing, message and media so can stop wasting money on your marketing.
I’ll also reveal the simple step-by-step blueprint to doubling your practice in less than 3 years using other cutting-edge marketing strategies that are working in the trenches of private practice right now.
(I’ll actually show you examples of owners who have doubled their practices in less than one year)
So if you are a dedicated practice owner and you want to level up your practice this year, then click the link below to access your free PT marketing online training and cheatsheet.
Click here to claim your now.
It’s free for PT private practice owners. Spots are limited though.